My Southern Living at Home...»

Monday, October 15, 2007

Into the blue...

Welcome to my world! I am married to a wonderful U.S.M.C. pilot, "A". A and I have two kiddies,"R" and "L". We plan on adding more to the clan. We also have two dogs, Boxers to be exact, Sampson and Raider. We are currently living in Temecula, California. It's just north of San Diego.

I'm hoping to be able to stay up to date with this blog for family and friends. I'll write about our family and military adventures, the quest to update the house we bought earlier this year, the kids and what ever miscellaneous adventures I get myself into.

To end this blog, since everyone has awoken from their naps, I would like to thank Lauren K. for the title of this blog. A is always up in the blue and my hair (waaaay back in the day) used to be blue. Now back to my cleaning...

0 comments: