My Southern Living at Home...»

Monday, November 19, 2007

I learned my lesson

The more people there are, the more laundry you will have to do. Which means you either do laundry more often or you spend a whole day washing, drying & folding. NOT what I call fun times. There are 2 thing in this world (that I can think of at the moment) that I wish could take care of themselves... 1) the laundry & 2) the dishwasher.

Unfortunately we had an early morning. I won't go into details (rather boring), but once Tootie is up there is no getting him to go back to sleep. The kid & I were suppose to go to a MOMS meet-up this morning, but that didn't happen because Toot went down for an early nap. Which was all good because I had a mountain of laundry to do. After he got up I got to work on his room some more. Over all it was a pretty boring day... up to the point of me typing. Now I must comfort a crying child.

0 comments: