My Southern Living at Home...»

Friday, November 30, 2007

What's that wet stuff outside??!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It's rain!! YAY! It's been pouring off & on since about 3am. I'm playing the in & out & back in then back out game with the dogs. They are so used to being able to come in & out as they please.

We had an interesting night last night. Our "house guest" visited us. Some of you know about him. I'm pretty sure it's the previous owner. My neighbor showed me a picture of him. So far he's only made his presence known when DH is on a work trip. He doesn't seem threatening. I didn't see him last night, but he let us know he was here. The kids & I were already in bed. Princess got up because she was hungry (her normal eating hour). As I sat in bed feeding her I heard music. At first it sounded like it was coming from outside. Maybe I wasn't fully awake just yet. Then it sounded like it was inside & I recognized it. It was the tune the baby swing plays. After I was done feeding her I snuck downstairs to check things out. & every thing seemed fine. This isn't the first time something of the kids has played with out one of us starting it. The music box in the crib hasn't had the batteries changed... ever. So it hasn't worked since our last house. Shortly after we moved in it would randomly play on it's own & clearly like it had new batteries. I think I need to visit with Sylvia Brown.

1 comments:

Rosemary NoVA said...

Hi there!

Who is the former owner that "visits"?
And who is Sylvia Brown?


blessings,
Rosy