My Southern Living at Home...»

Friday, March 14, 2008

Should be folding laudry...

But I HAD to share a story from today. The kids & I made a trip down to base today to stop by ITT. That's MWR for you Navy people. I needed to pick up Disneyland tickets for us. To make the trip worth our time we also went over to the exchange for lunch & a little browsing. I needed to get a couple items. I stopped by the purses to see what they had. Tootie ran straight for the Coach bags, pointed to one & proceeded to tell me that it was "cute". Expensive taste at the ripe old age of 2. Oh boy!

I heard from the Pilot today. He had some exciting news. He was transitioning from nights to days when they switched him back to nights. They want him to lead flights when for their mission. How exciting! I'm very proud of him. :) He deserves this.

Well I need to go do a few more things before I can go to sleep tonight. Tomorrow will be an early start with a late ending & busy-ness in between. I do have some cupcakes to brag about in the other blog, but I will have to post those later this weekend.

0 comments: