My Southern Living at Home...»

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sissy is NOT a baby doll

Tootie is really into imitation. What ever daddy does, he has to do, too. He will copy me on a few things, too. When I vacuum he has to pull out his little vacuum, too. Today he was intently watching me feed Princess. Princess was a little gassy, so I was patting her on her back to see if she would burp. I don't normally need to burp her. Both my children are fairly good at releasing gas on their own. Makes mommy so proud, lol. Later on this evening I had her in her bassinet in our bedroom while I put away some laundry & cleaned. I was using my Boppy to prop her up. I also had a neck rest in there for extra support. Tootie climbed up on our bed and into her bassinet. He sat her straight up and patted her on her back like I was doing earlier. It was cute... everything he does (well for the most part) is cute. He then took the neck rest, which looks like a small version of my Boppy, and put it around his waist (just like I do), and tried to pick Princess up to hold her. He loves his sissy very much. She thinks her brother is rather hilarious. As soon as she can crawl she will be giving him a run for his money.

I found the car keys that I was looking for the other day in our fold out couch. Tootie could not tell me where they were because he did not intentionally hide them. They fell through a gap to the ground. It was a good thing because we (the kids & I) were going to have lunch with a friend before she left to move to North Carolina. She was going to take us, but neither one of us could get Tootie's car seat unlatched.


Amazingly Sam has managed to not rip his stitch site open. He's gone about his normal life of wrestling, jumping, and running. I literally laughed at the vet when he said that Sam needed to stay calm for two weeks. Sam is pretty good an knowing his limits and when he needs to rest. So I'm not worried about him over doing it and hurting himself.

0 comments: