My Southern Living at Home...»

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dr Phil & stuff

I had my 15 seconds of fame (again)!! The camera panned the back of the audience at the very end when credits rolled. YAY!!

I made a trip to Target today. Sometimes I think I live there. I could, lol. I can NOT stand going to the Walmart here. You end up parking in Alaska & then you have to run people over just to get through the isles to wait in a line that is a mile long (at every register). Any who, I'm hoping I bought the last package of pull-ups for Tootie. I'm only putting them on him at night. We've even ventured out into public in big boy undies. He'll stay dry until we get home & he is distracted by chasing the dogs around. Nap time he wears plastic undies. I'm thinking after this package I will start putting him in those at night, too. He's starting to be dryer in the mornings.

0 comments: