My Southern Living at Home...»

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Feel'n old

This post has nothing to do with age or aching bones. Maybe just maturity in interests. I've noticed recently that my tastes in magazines is changing. I've always enjoyed my decorating magazines & have recently gotten into a particular crafting magazine. I receive Southern Living because I am a consultant. I'm not as excited to get my Cosmo's & other girly magazines in the mail as I used to be. I still read them but not as quickly as my "grown-up" magazines. I still enjoy a good rag mag here & there. I mainly get those for trips for amusement purposes. I'm thinking Cosmo may become one of those amusement on trips magazines. Here's the real kicker... I got super excited over a subscription invitation for the Martha Stewart magazine. I don't care much for the lady. Her voice & way of talking drives me nuts, but I have her show on almost daily. Mainly as noise but if something sounds interesting I will pay attention. I've frequently "borrowed" some ideas from her.

0 comments: