My Southern Living at Home...»

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Things are looking up

It's not looking like the fires will head our way. We are getting a ton of smoke and ash, though. It's only been in the 80's, but the air is so dry that it feels hotter. The ski is one big smoke cloud. Sounds like the majority of the fires around here (Temecula, Fallbrook, Camp Pendleton) have been some what or all contained.

Last nights sleep was pretty bad here. R woke up, the dogs were on alert all night, so they were in & out. I think L was the only one who got a good sleep.

Nothing really new here otherwise. R had his music class this morning. Afterwards we went to Target for a few things & then back home. I didn't let R play outside today obviously. So he ran his energy off inside & the house shows it.

Once I figure out how to make a section just for pictures I will include the ones I have taken from the fire.

0 comments: