My Southern Living at Home...»

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

If I pretend to be a rock and hide my face...

Then no one can see me!! Yes, this is Tootie's newest trick. When it's time to go to bed, or he's in trouble, or doesn't want to do something, where ever he is (ie. floor or couch) he drops, curls up into a ball with his face to the ground. I told him that mommy's and daddy's have magical eyes and can still see little children when they try to hide. I know this one will come back & bite me. I can't believe that he will be 2 in a few weeks. A friend stated a while back that he acts like he is 3 going onto 30. It's true, but since I am the mommy I am allowed to say that he can't grow up... at least not this quickly!! Grandma H mailed him and Princess a little package. It came today. A few new books to share, a wallet for Tootie and a Hello Kitty bag and stickers for Princess. I am mentioning this because Tootie is such a little man. He has a pretend set of keys (well real keys not needed anymore). Any time we leave he takes them with him. He also has to carry his bug box with him. I took DH's bigger wallet and put cards in it for Tootie. Yesterday DH had to run out & Tootie wanted to go. So he grabbed his keys... and his wallet!! Now I can return DH's and Tootie has his very own.

Below are the pictures I mentioned about the kid's Christmas shoes...
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The go-kart trophy that DH won but Tootie has claimed as his own...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Princess is her VA Tech outfit(s)... (I pluralized that because she blew out of the first one.)
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The boys snoozing...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have some updated house project pictures. I am not going to post them here - at least not now. I may just start a separate blog for them. Need to organize them all first. If I do start another blog I will link it with this one.

0 comments: