My Southern Living at Home...»

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nothing creative to title this post

I have a few free minutes this morning so I thought I would post a bit of randomness. We have our USMC birthday ball to go to tonight. Always a good time. I need a hair cut so I figure this would be a good morning to get it done since they would style it much nicer then I ever could. A friend came & picked Tootie up a little bit a go. She has a son his age. They have kind of grown up together. So it's just Princess and me this morning. I packed Tootie a little lunch and a few snacks to have. This other military wife (& pilot's wife) on a board I frequent has been making Bento meals for her DH and kids. Very cute & inspiring. This morning was the perfect time to try it out. I made this one for Tootie...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I made him a peanut butter sandwich (2 stars & a chili - couldn't fit a 3rd star on a 1/2 sandwich), string cheese, fruit salad, gold fish, trail mix & raisins. This should hold him over until I am done with everything this morning. It was really fun to make & I hope to keep up with it. Tootie seemed excited about it, too. He was ready to dig in even though he had just had breakfast. At lunch time he gets his gummie vitamins. He walked into the kitchen as I was taking them out. He HAD to have them right then & there, lol.

Princess seems to be an over achiever just like Tootie was & still is. She's mastered rolling over & is now working on sitting up. She gets a little frustrated in the bassinet because she can't get herself all the way up. She can get herself in to position with out a problem. I sat her in her papasan chair this morning while I got Tootie together & ate my breakast. She got herself to sit up & was very proud of herself!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well I am now running out of time. I need to finish feeding Princess, get her dressed & get us in the car. Hopefully later I will have time to post before & after pictures of my hair. Tomorrow or later this weekend I will be back with ball pictures.

0 comments: