My Southern Living at Home...»

Friday, November 16, 2007

There's been a Victoria Beckham siting...

Oh, wait... it's just me & my hot new 'do'. LOL I don't dare post any before pictures. They were HORRIBLE. I learned that I am no good at taking my own pictures. Ahhhh, scary!! The rest of the afternoon was pretty rushed, so the only pictures I have are from the ball. Those don't show off my hair cut too well. I'll have to try & do it nice this weekend & have DH take a few pictures. For now, imagine this hair, but darker & on me...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The ball was fun. So far the best one we've attended. It was at the San Diego Hotel & Marina. The room rates were average, but the prices for everything else were outrageous. $20 to park your own car!! $8 more & they will park it for you. The complimentary breakfast was $$, too. Not very complimentary. Drinks at the bar were insane. $18 for a Midori Sour & a double Rum & Coke ($8/$10). The bar in the ball room were serving Rum & Cokes for $4, but no Midori Sours. The dinner & dessert were very tasty. It was the people at the ball that made it fun. The guest speaker was very entertaining. We could have been in the middle of the desert & still would have had a grand time. The beds in the room were divine. I want to splurge & get the pillows they have on the beds. The best sleep I have had in a while. Mainly because there weren't any kids &/or dogs in the bed with us. Here's a picture...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've started 2 new blogs in addition to this one. More or less a way to organize everything going on. I've just created them. "Home Sweet Home in Temecula" will chronicle all the on-going house projects. The second, "Crafty Momma's World" will be a place for me to talk about, keep track, & hopefully stay on top of my million and one other projects. Nothing to see just yet. I should have them up & going some time next week. I'll let you all know when there is something more to check out!

0 comments: