My Southern Living at Home...»

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Breakfast for dinner

That's what we had for dinner for tonight. I made eggs, sausage & biscuits.

I mailed the Pilot a Valentines box today. I some how crammed a ton of things into one of those flat rate boxes. I was very proud how much I got in there & still could close it all the way. There is a new box coming out in March. Here are the stats: Dimensions: 12x12x6, Domestic rate: $12.95, APO/FPO rate: $10.95. The lady at the post office wasn't even aware of this new box yet.

There's not much to talk about today. I'm considering going back to teaching at least part time next school year. Hopefully in the same classroom I had last school year. I think I have to make a decision very soon. I'm also thinking about maybe taking on a tutoring job while the Pilot is gone. Just something to pass time with & get me out of the house. Well see what happens. I filled out an application for the tutoring. Thursday I am interviewing a nanny if I go back. I need to come up with a list of questions for her.

0 comments: