My Southern Living at Home...»

Monday, February 4, 2008

Our (non) super bowl party

I will out right admit that I only watch maybe 5 minutes of the super bowl. Instead I took the opportunity to catch up on some shows we had DVR'd. I did, how ever, have some finger foods for Tootie & I to eat. I made wings & we had grapes, crackers, cheese & for dessert we had red velvet cupcakes I made earlier in the day. We had our own party of sorts.

What a rainy day it's been. In fact it's still raining. Lately it's been raining all weekend & then the week days are sunny & warm. Today Tootie took the opportunity to let himself out in the back yard to do a little dance in the puddles & then run around like a mad man. It was a hilarious sight to see. I let him run himself tired & then bribed him back in with a warm bath (much better then the cold rain). I need to get him a cute rain coat & rain boots set.

2 comments:

Ginny (MOMentarily Distracted) said...

There are some cute boots at LandsEnd!

BOOTS

Ginny (MOMentarily Distracted) said...

Here is some more cute rain gear at OutdoorKids