My Southern Living at Home...»

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Brrrr!!!!!!

It's been a super windy & cold here in VA. It's hard to think about it being in the 70's back in CA. I took R & L to the store earlier this morning. I ended up having to grab a cart & toss L in because she was having a hard time walking against the wind. It was that strong! Well then I ended up having to push the cart against that same wind... not fun.


Here is day 2's picture! It's me & J. Playing from my mom's laptop. I <3 having the camera built in. Better (as in less embarassing) self portraits of myself then when I attempt them from a regular camera. I can't believe J is going to be 7 months in just over a week. He's master rolling around (back to front, front to back). He wants to crawl sooooo badly! He gets rather frustrated when his legs are kicking but he's not going anywhere.

0 comments: