My Southern Living at Home...»

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Learning about pay backs

Princess is catching up to her big brother. Before she started moving around he would take her pacifiers and blankets from her. Ok, so he still does it to this day. For some reason a pink and purple pacifier is better than his. I'm trying to break him of his love for that thing, but it's been a process. He is good about only using it if he's tired or having a melt down. Well today we were all on the couch & she kept grabbing for the pacifier & pulling out of his mouth. Then she would pull his blanket away from him. He had 5, he could have spared 1. At first he was annoyed, but then it became a game to him. She'd take one of the items & he would take it back from her. This went on for about 10 minutes. They were both laughing hysterically. He's in big trouble when she figures out how to walk & chase after him!

Poor Tootie. He's succumb to what ever is going around the area. Poor guy. I feel bad for him. He's been pretty healthy up to this point. He's only had 1 ear infection up to this point. Last night he felt a little warm. I thought maybe it was just from his crying fit. He was still warm this morning & all day long. He wasn't himself at all today. No running around outside. No cli9mbing on the counters to dump out my sugar (not that there is any left!) or to cook himself a "bey" (bagel). He spent most of the day in my lap or laying on the couch. He took cat naps here & there. I think he spent maybe 10 minutes outside. We're laying in bed right now with American Idol on. It's one of the few shows he will sit down & pay attention to (that & Thomas the train). He loves music. He's passed out snoring right now. I'm debating whether to take him in to the doctors tomorrow or wait it out another day. I'll see how he is in the morning. We have a Valentine's Day party to go to tomorrow. We may not make that. I was going to make cupcakes, but we didn't go out today to pick up the supplies. If we go I might just pick up some cookies. At this rate, though, I think we may just take it easy & stay in tomorrow. He said a whole slew of words today. Lots of talking (in between the whining).

I'm excited for Big Brother 9 to start tonight!!

0 comments: